Penrith’s Local, Independent, After School Tuition Centre
Inspiring tuition for children of all ages and abilities
Why choose The Tuition Place for your child?
One of the leading after school tutoring centre’s in Penrith
Most tuition centres are franchises. The Tuition Place is independent and local. This gives you three important advantages:
- Teaching methods and resources are tailored for the children of the Penrith area, not dictated by a franchisor from far away.
- If you have special requirements, things can be adapted for you quickly.
- The tuition is more affordable, because a big chunk of what you pay doesn’t go straight to a franchisor.
From conducting probability experiments to learning times tables, The Tuition Place maths programme covers the Australian curriculum where students work at their appropriate level and gain motivation and confidence in doing so.
Literacy is such an important skill. It involves the ability to read and write confidently and accurately, but also the skills necessary to interpret communications and to use language fluently.
The Tuition Place english programme draws on a wide range of imaginative materials. From skills fro secondary students to synthetic phonics, it follows principles which make an ideal learning experience for all students.
The essential skills in regard to numeracy involve confident, accurate, fluent use of the 4 operations addition, subtraction, multiplication & division. Children should be able to use them in different situations, environments & applications.
More than just private tuition, our tutoring helps to form great study habits, increase confidence in all aspects of schoolwork, self esteem, whilst helping students reach their true full potential.
Ted and the team are fantastic. My sons reading and confidence has improved greatly since starting tuition there.Justine Murphy
After school tutoring – let us help your child excel
The Tuition Place will actively involves the parents in their child’s education.
Parents will be provided with jargon free written progress updates about their child.
Included is post lesson homework for the student, your child’s work being marked and reviewed for corrections , in an effort that they understand the particular task at hand before moving onto new set tasks.
Pens, pencils and all stationary are provided at no cost during lessons.
What We Do:
- Free personal assessment
- Tailor made plans for your child
- Continual improvements of study skills
- Develop students concentration as well as learning styles
- Encourage confidence, self reliance and independence
- Overcome subject specific difficulties
- Build exam specific skills